SIGA Invites you to #StandWithSIGA & support the Sport Integrity Goals.
A global movement is emerging and Sport Integrity is at its core.
Bridging the insights of the world’s youth and visionary leaders.
Setting the path for the future of Sport.
With One Vision | One Mission | One Voice
S P O R T I N T E G R I T Y G O A L S
- Sports Organisations must govern themselves and operate under the highest governance principles, including democracy, transparency, accountability and stakeholder engagement.
OUTSTANDING ETHICAL CONDUCT
- Sports Organisations must uphold and respect the fundamental principles of sports ethics, which reflect the values of fair play, solidarity, respect for the rule of law, human rights, dignity, integrity, diversity and inclusiveness.
- Sports Organisations must take accountability for their own affairs and implement a zero-tolerance policy against all types criminality (including corruption, bribery, money-laundering, tax evasion, smuggling and trafficking of minors), as well as racism, violence and all forms of abuse and discrimination.
- Whilst recognising Sport’s specific nature and autonomy, Sports Organisations must respect and comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the governance, regulation and administration of Sport.
- Sports Organisations must implement and comply with the SIGA Universal Standards on Sport Integrity and be independently scrutinised through SIRVS.