SPORT INTEGRITY WEEK 2023
Sport Integrity Week is back! Held between 4 to 8 September 2023, the global thought-leadership event is the pinnacle for all those in the sports industry with an interest in Sport Integrity. Building on the success of the previous three annual editions, the #SIW2023 will expand on the concept of the previous years, innovate, and increase its outreach in all continents.
Originally launched in 2020, at the peak of the global Covid-19 pandemic, the event has rightfully earned its place on the global map, and saw the Portuguese Municipality of Cascais host the 2022 edition, the first one to be held in-person.
The 2023 Sport Integrity Week is set to take place with an even more impressive line-up, dynamic and interactive format. Events will be hosted in several cities around the world, as SIGA is promoting a de-centralized approach to raise global awareness of its mission and vision, while emphasizing the crucial role of its members and Committed Supporters.
This unique global thought leadership event takes place at a watershed time in History. Its mission is to unite the global sporting industry, share best practice and find solutions to current and future challenges to enhance Sports’ governance, protect Sport’s integrity and ensure Sport’s long-term, sustainable development.
Host your own Session and engage with Sport’s Leading Stakeholders
#SIW2023 provides extraordinary benefits and opportunities for everyone invested in Sport Integrity, across multiple interactive stages and a range of offerings that present all involved with extensive stakeholder engagement, career enhancement, capacity building, business development and networking opportunities.
- Join the world’s leading global movement in the field of Sport Integrity
- Showcase your organisations’ expertise in the field of Sport Integrity
- Demonstrate leadership in cutting edge topics that are critical to the Sport’s Industry
- Expand your footprint, outreach, and position your organisation globally
- Lead the way on crucial topics to the Sport Industry, such as Youth Development and Protection, Good Governance, Betting Integrity, Financial Transparency, Female Leadership, ESG, among others.