London, 4th November 2020
SIGA, the world’s largest independent coalition in the field of Sport Integrity, is holding a digital SIGA Champions Special Session, on 18 November 2020, from 14.30 to 16.30 GMT.
Now, more than ever, athletes are standing up for causes they are passionate about. Today, more than ever, individual athletes are changing the world. From driving governmental policy change to leading social movements, the impact of the athlete goes far beyond the field of play.
However, how can the individual athlete play a larger role? How can they better and more impactfully raise awareness, shape mentalities, instigate cultural change and positively impact the sporting industry and our global society?
This SIGA Special Session will shine a light on the “SIGA Champions”, those athletes that make the difference, on and off the field of play. Those athletes that use their voice and embody the values SIGA advocates: integrity, fair play, social responsibility, and teamwork.
- How can athletes use clean sport for social good?
- Can athletes do more to fight for Sport Integrity?
- What are the biggest challenges that athletes face in the sports industry?
- How does the global pandemic impact on the mental and physical wellbeing of athletes?
- How does an athlete balance the need to fit in with the need to challenge the status quo?
These are just some of the hot topics to be addressed in the upcoming Special Session.
Stay Tuned for Speaker announcements!
Places are limited. Register here to secure your complimentary place.