Giorgio Marchetti and Oliver Jaberg add UEFA’s and FIFA’s insights on Sport Integrity with 8 additional stellar experts from the sports industry joining this vibrant event!
With just six days to go, the #SIW2021 continues to accelerate towards delivering a high-level impactful thought leadership event on the most pressing issues and critical challenges facing Sport Integrity. SIGA announces 10 new high-profile Speakers to join the 70 global industry leaders that have been revealed so far, with more to follow! Stay tuned for more speaker announcements!
UEFA’s Deputy Secretary General Giorgio Marchetti, FIFA’s Oliver Jaberg and UK Football Supporters Association’s Ashley Brown will add expertise on football related issues. The new Speakers list also stars Amal Al-Kuwari, Director of Qatar’s Administrative Control and Transparency Authority, TTOC & CANOC supremo Brian Lewis, the Director of the sports newspaper AS Colombia Sarah Castro, and several other senior industry executives, elite athletes, and female leaders:
The 10-strong new Speakers SIGA are proud to introduce today are (in alphabetical order):
- Amal Ahmed R. A. Al-Kuwari: Director, Department of Control & Development, Administrative Control and Transparency Authority of Qatar (ACTA)
- Ashley Brown: Head of Governance, Crisis Club & Club Liaison Officer, UK Football Supporters Association
- Ben Gollings: former Rugby Player and England Captain | SIGA Champion
- Brian Lewis: Chairman, Trinidad & Tobago Olympic Committee (TTOC) | Chairman, Caribbean Association of National Olympic Committees (CANOC) | Chairman, Standing Committee on Gender, Race, Diversity & Inclusion, SIGA
- Giovanni di Cola: Special Adviser to the Deputy Director-General, International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- Giorgio Marchetti: Deputy Secretary General, UEFA
- Oliver Jaberg: Deputy Chief Legal & Compliance Officer and Director of Integrity & Anti-Doping, FIFA
- Susana Feitor National Advisor, Portuguese Government | Race Walking Coach | Former Olympian | Vice President, Portuguese Olympic Athletes Commission
- Tracy Benson: CEO & Co-founder @Obsesh | Digital Leader & Entrepreneur | Former pro Volleyball Athlete
- Sarah Castro: Director, AS Colombia
Check the previously released Speakers here: First Speaker Announcement, Second Speaker Announcement; Third Speaker Announcement, Fourth Speaker Announcement, Fifth Speaker Announcement, Sixth Speaker Announcement, Seventh Speaker Announcement.
More than 60 digital events, including high-level Panel Sessions, Fireside Chats, Keynotes, and other, make the Sport Integrity Week a unique global event and a powerful dynamo for enhanced governance and greater transparency and accountability within sport and the wider industry.
#SIW2021 is open to everyone. Participation for the webinars is FREE for the first 500 passes for Under 30s that #StandWithSIGA in support of the Sport Integrity Goals, but pre-registration is necessary.
Other Delegate Passes are available at a symbolic price. All funds raised will be reinvested into a global programme to promote Gender, Race, Diversity, and Inclusion and Young People’s participation in Sport Integrity.
Places are limited.
To reserve your place, click here.
Join Our Global Movement
For membership of SIGA and partnership opportunities relating to Sport Integrity Week and our other thought leadership events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Partnership Proposal Deck here.
– END –
SIGA is the world´s largest coalition in the field of sport´s governance and integrity. Supported by more than 100 international multi-industry supporters, SIGA is an independent and neutral organisation whose mission is to bring about meaningful reforms and enhance the integrity of all sports through a set of universal standards operated by an independent and neutral body. SIGA is the only organisation to bring together sport, governments, academia, international organisations, sponsors, business, rights holders, NGOs and professional services companies, from every region in the world, around a common cause of fostering greater integrity throughout sport.
For more information on SIGA, including its vision, mission and reform agenda, please refer to the website: www.siga-sport.com.
To contact SIGA, please email: email@example.com.
Follow SIGA on:
- Twitter at https://twitter.com/SIGAlliance,
- Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/sigalliance/?hl=en
- LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/sigalliance/.