The third edition of the Sport Integrity Journal is out! The latest edition is dedicated to Sports Betting Integrity; it explores the key contemporary issues, threats and best practices that reverberate throughout this rapidly evolving and increasingly important area of the Sport industry.
Sports Betting markets are becoming increasingly accessible, when coupled with the expansion of online betting and the growing range of betting options, Sports Betting Integrity has become a critical concern for stakeholders across the industry. The latest edition of the Sport Integrity Journal (SIJ) provides valuable insights into the most pressing issues, challenges and concerns and provides an indication of what is to come in the short, medium and long term.
This SIJ edition features an interview with leading expert in the field of gambling addiction prevention, as well as articles from a range of perspectives on key issues, including:
- Affy Sheikh, Head of Starlizard Integrity Services
- Brett Abarbanel, Phd, Executive Director, International Gaming Institute, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Chris Cylke, Senior Vice President, Government Relations, American Gaming Association
- David Forrest, Phd, Professor of Economics, University of Liverpool
- Joe Solosky, Managing Director of Sports Betting, NASCAR
- Ludovico Calvi, President, Global Lottery Monitoring System – GLMS
- Matt Zorb-Cousin, Co-Founder and Director of External Affairs, Gamban
- Michele Verroken, LLM (Sports Law), MA (Ed), B. Ed. Hons, Hon B.Ed., Cert. Ed., Hon DEd., GDL
- Pedro Proença, President, Liga Portugal
- Rodrigo Arias Grillo, Attorney-at-law, Sports Lawyer, Anti-Corruption Expert, Certified Compliance Professional
Whether you are a professional in the sports betting industry or simply a fan who wants to stay informed about the latest developments, this edition of the SIJ is an essential resource for all interested in the integrity of Sports Betting.
Don’t miss your chance to stay ahead of the curve – get your copy of the Sport Integrity Journal today!
Get your copy of the Sport Integrity Journal
—- THE END —
SIGA is the world´s leading organisation for Sports Integrity. Supported by more than 200 international multi-industry supporters, we are creating a whole new landscape for the global sports industry by promoting the implementation of the highest integrity standards and delivering independent global rating and certification for Sport.
Funded by its members, SIGA is the only organisation to bring together all key stakeholder groups – Sport, Government, International Organisations, Global Business and Civil Society – from every region in the world, around one critical, fundamental Cause: to foster greater Integrity throughout Sport.
SIGA is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, as a non for profit association, funded by its members, and comprises of the following continental subsidiaries: SIGA AMERICA, SIGA EUROPE and SIGA LATIN AMERICA.
Click on the hyperlinks for the list of SIGA Members and Committed Supporters and SIGA Partners.
For more information on SIGA, including its vision, mission and reform agenda, please refer to the website: www.siga-sport.com.
To contact SIGA, please email: [email protected].