There are just 60 days to go until Sport Integrity Week 2022 kicks-off. To mark this occasion SIGA has announced another 20 high-profile #SIW2022 participants – click here for all speakers announced.
Along with the new speakers that are being unveiled, the Sport Integrity Week also engaged now 60-top level organisations, including the Portuguese Government, United Nations, European Comission, OECD, UEFA, The Premier League, LaLiga, Portuguese League, The FA, Qatar World Cup 2022 organising Committee, FIA, Nascar, Yale University among many others.
The 20 latest #SIW2022 global thought leaders announced are (in alphabetical order):
- António José Silva, President, LEN Aquatics | President, Portuguese Swimming Federation | Vice-President, FINA
- Carlos Móia, Executive President, Benfica Foundation
- Daniela Castro, Executive Director, Pacto pelo Esporte
- David Butler, General Manager, European Rugby League
- Doug Burns, Vice President, Legal Affairs, Major League Soccer
- Hannah Brown, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer & Chief of Staff, CEO, Formula E
- Hugo Passarelli Scott, Vice President, Pacto pelo Esporte
- Ian Smith, Commissioner, eSports Integrity Coalition (ESIC)
- Javier Tebas, President LaLiga | Member, Board of Directors, European Leagues | Member, Executive Committee, UEFA
- João Paulo Almeida, Director General, Portuguese Olympic Committee | Member, Council, SIGA | Member, Board of Directors, SIGA EUROPE
- João Paulo Correia, Secretary of State, Youth and Sports, Portugal Government
- João Paulo Diniz, President, Pacto pelo Esporte | Founder & President, Componente Holding
- Jorge Miranda, Coordinator Director, Benfica Foundation
- Joseph Solosky, Managing Director, NASCAR
- Keith Jones, Founder & President, DaSoul Touchin’ | 2-time Emmy Award Winner
- Maria-Francesca Spatolisano, Assistant Secretary-General, United Nations
- Mary Davis, Capstone Professor, Jackson School of Global Affairs at Yale University
- Paul Elliott MBE CBE, Chairman, Inclusion Advisory Board, The Football Association
- Stephen Martino, Senior Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, MGM Resorts International
- Vicente Jimenez, Director, Diario As
They are joining a stellar line-up of speakers on central stage at the upcoming Sport Integrity Week 2022 taking place between 12 and 16 September, in Portugal, hosted by Cascais Municipality at NOVA SBE, and virtually via digital streaming to the whole world.
“THE INTEGRITY (R)EVOLUTION: Supercharging Positive Change In and Through Sport” is the starting point of 5 action packed days, through which the Sport Integrity Week 2022 will be pushing the industry into a new era in terms of good governance, integrity, transparency, and accountability across the entire sporting ecosystem.
– THE END –
SIGA is the world´s largest coalition in the field of Sport´s governance and integrity. Supported by more than 100 international multi-industry supporters, SIGA is an independent and neutral organisation whose mission is to bring about meaningful reforms and enhance the integrity of all sports through a set of universal standards operated by an independent and neutral body. SIGA is the only organisation to bring together Sport, governments, academia, international organisations, sponsors, business, rights holders, NGOs and professional services companies, from every region in the world, around a common cause of fostering greater integrity throughout Sport.
For more information on SIGA, including its vision, mission and reform agenda, please refer to the website: www.siga-sport.com.
To contact SIGA, please email: [email protected].