Host your own Digital Session and engage with Sport’s Leading Stakeholders at #SIW2022
- Sport Integrity Week is back in a brand-new hybrid format! Held between 12 to 16 September 2022, this hybrid event is the pinnacle for all those in the sports industry with an interest in Sport Integrity.
- At #SIW2022 more than 250 in person global leaders and over 1000 virtual guests, senior executives, and high-profile speakers, from around the globe, representing every sector of the sporting industry, including those from the world of sport, government, business, media and technology, civil society, academia, and youth will come together.
- This unique global thought leadership event takes place at a watershed time in History. Its mission is to convene the global sporting industry, share best practice and find solutions to current and future challenges to enhance Sports’ governance, protect Sport’s integrity and ensure Sport’s long-term, sustainable development.
Revisit the 2020 and 2021 editions of the Sport Integrity Week by viewing the highlight reels below.
In its third consecutive year, 2022 welcomes an exclusive in-person element with two days action packed thought leadership event, hosted in the municipality of Cascais, at the very heart of the Portuguese Riviera, at the iconic, state-of-the-art NOVA School of Business and Economics. It will also be amplified globally, in digital form, to maximise accessibility, inclusivity and global engagement.
To complement the in-person element, throughout #SIW2022, SIGA will stream a series of cutting-edge digital sessions to celebrate and shine a spotlight on those organisations that are propelling Sport Integrity. This RFP is YOUR chance to place the great work you are doing on the agenda and join SIGA’s movement.
#SIW2022 provides extraordinary benefits and opportunities for everyone interested in Sport Integrity, across multiple interactive stages and a range of offerings that present all involved with extensive stakeholder engagement, career enhancement, capacity building, business development and networking opportunities, including:
- The “World Stage”, focusing upon global themes and hosts a cutting-edge interactive panel session, high-profile one-to-ones and keynotes by some of the most inspirational and hard hitting leaders in the sport stakeholder ecosystem.
- The global issues will be extended by specific Continental content delivered within bespoke Continental Stages (Stage America, Stage Latin America, Stage Europe, Stage Africa, Stage Oceania, and Stage Asia).
- Showcase your organisations’ expertise in the field of Sport Integrity to SIGA’s global network
- Demonstrate leadership in cutting edge topics that are critical to the Sport’s Industry
- Expand your organisations’ footprint, outreach, and position your organisation globally to over 100 countries
- Receive x2 complimentary delegate passes for the in-person element
- Join the world’s leading global movement in the field of Sport Integrity
Expressions of Interest sent, in prescribed form, by 18:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST) on 20 July 2022.
- 1 hour webinar on topic selected from the prescribed categories
- Recording by professional virtual studio team
- Subtitles, branding and editing of session performed by professional virtual studio team
- Content support from SIGA Team
- Inclusion in #SIW2022 Official Event Guide
- Three promotions on SIGA’s social media platforms in the lead up to and during #SIW2022
- Web Story on SIGA’s website about webinar and the company
- Streaming of session via SIGA LinkedIn and SIGA YouTube during #SIW2022
- Streaming of session via digital partners’ YouTube
- Selection of agenda slot by digital partner on a first come first served basis
- Inclusion in highlights reel
- Two Complimentary in person delegate passes to #SIW2022
|Early Bird rate (by 22 June 2022)||EUROS 1,250.00|
|Early Bird Double session rate (by 22 June 2022)||EUROS 2,000.00|
|Standard rate||EUROS 1,750.00|
|Standard rate double session||EUROS 2,700.00|
|SIGA Member rate||EUROS 750.00|
Complete the Application form to express your interest in hosting your bespoke digital session on Sport Integrity by 18.00 Central European Summer Time (CEST) on 16 June 2022.
Terms and Conditions:
- All recordings to take place by no later than Friday 26 August 2022
- Themes, descriptions of topics, moderators, and speakers to be reviewed and approved by SIGA by no later than Friday 29 July 2022
- Payment due within seven days of receipt of booking confirmation
- On receipt of payment the digital partner to receive a calendar link to book the digital studio
- On receipt of payment the digital partner will select the agenda slot on a first come first served basis
- Provide a minimum of seven days’ notice to change the time slot of the digital session, otherwise a studio fee of EUROS 350.00 is due
- All SIGA Members should have paid their 2022 SIGA Membership fees to benefit from the discounted member rate
- No refunds
Please review the Terms of Reference before Applying