The Sport Integrity Global Alliance (SIGA) has just announced another group of 20 high-profile speakers for the Sport Integrity Week 2022, which takes place in Cascais, Portugal, from 12-16 September – click here for all #SIW2022 announced participants.
The growing enthusiasm around the Sport Integrity Week led to the engagement of several flagship organisations, including UN, UNODC, Lisbon Holy House of Mercy, Entain, and Inexto, among many others. The 20 new speakers SIGA is announcing are, in alphabetical order:
- Alexandre Miguel Mestre, University Professor | Lawyer, Abreu Advogados | former Secretary of State of Youth and Sport of Portugal | Member, UEFA Governance and Compliance Committee, UEFA
- Angela LaChica, President & CEO, LaChica Sports
- Arun Kang OBE MA, Chief Executive, Sporting Equals Ltd.
- Brian Lewis, President, Caribbean Association of National Olympic Committees (CANOC) | Chair, Standing Committee on Gender, Race, Inclusion & Diversity (GRID), SIGA
- Daniel Hubert, Vice-President Business Development & Industrialization, INEXTO
- Daniela Bas, Director, Division for Inclusive Social Development, United Nations
- David Luna, Founder & Executive Director, International Coalition Against Illicit Economies | President & CEO, Luna Global Networks & Convergence Strategies LLC
- Ed Bowers, Member, SIGA Youth Council | Podcaster| Creator of education2sport.com
- Edmundo Martinho, President, Lisbon Holy House of Mercy
- Fernando Veiga Gomes, Partner, Abreu Advogados
- Kate Hamer, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, AxisStars
- Martin Lycka, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Responsible Gaming, Entain
- Reinaldo Carneiro Bastos, President, São Paulo Football Federation
- Ricardo Mazzucca, CEO, Arena Hub
- Ronan O’Laoire, Programme on Safeguarding Sport from Corruption and Crime, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Programme
- Sid Kohli, Member, SIGA Youth Council | Broadcaster & CEO, Decyfr Sport | Secretary General, UEFA AAA | Next Gen Leader
- Siyabulela Loyilane, Founder & Chairperson, Shumba Football Development | Acting Chief Executive Officer, National African Football Supporters Association
- Stacey Copeland, Member, SIGA Standing Committee on Gender, Race, Inclusion & Diversity (GRID) | Commonwealth Boxing Champion | Radio Broadcaster, BBC
- Steve Brown, Director of Cyber Inteligence, Mastercard
- Yvonne Nolan, Deputy General Counsel, World Rugby
The quality of each of the 80 experts already announced, combined with the relevance of the topics they will cover, provides countless excellent reasons to attend in-person, or virtually, the Sport Integrity Week 2022.
Fireside Chats, Keynotes, and Webinars make the Sport Integrity Week a worldwide unique event regarding Sport Integrity, pushing the industry to meet the required standards in terms of good governance, integrity, transparency, and accountability.
Stay tuned for more exciting speaker and partner announcements!
To register at the early bird rate, click here.
Interested in holding a digital session during SIW2022?
Apply now to the Request For Proposal and showcase what you are doing to promote Sport Integrity.
Does your organisation champion the values embodied by Sport? Is Integrity at the core of your business?
Become an official partner of #SIW2022.
– THE END –
SIGA is the world´s leading organisation for Sports Integrity. Supported by more than 200 international multi-industry supporters, we are creating a whole new landscape for the global sports industry by promoting the implementation of the highest integrity standards and delivering independent global rating and certification for Sport.
Funded by its members, SIGA is the only organisation to bring together all key stakeholder groups – Sport, Government, International Organisations, Global Business and Civil Society – from every region in the world, around one critical, fundamental Cause: to foster greater Integrity throughout Sport.
SIGA is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, as a non for profit association, funded by its members, and comprises of the following continental subsidiaries: SIGA AMERICA, SIGA EUROPE and SIGA LATIN AMERICA.
For more information on SIGA, including its vision, mission and reform agenda, please refer to the website: www.siga-sport.com.
To contact SIGA, please email: email@example.com.