The SIGA #SIGAWomen Summit on Female Leadership in Sport was a resounding success and created a consensus among the participants: supporting Female Leadership in Sport is a mission for all of us, and we must embrace it immediately.
In addition to 9 panels rich in diversity of opinion, shared experiences, and high-level keynotes, everyone who attended the Mastercard Tech Hub in New York took away something unique: the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.
In the aftermath of this thought leadership event, check some of the best behind-the-scenes shots captured by Mastercard photographer Rebecca Abraham.
- Women Remain Underrepresented in Sports Leadership, Despite Some Progress – SIGA survey
- Summit on Female Leadership: From Good Governance to Youth Development – morning wrap-up
- Summit on Female Leadership: Mentorship, Women Football, Fashion & Male Allies
- “Gender Equity in Sport is not a women’s issue” – SIGA CEO says there is no room for neutrality
- Debbie Hewitt champions Mentorship to promote Female Leadership in Sport
— THE END —
SIGA is the world´s leading organisation for Sports Integrity. Supported by more than 200 international multi-industry supporters, we are creating a whole new landscape for the global sports industry by promoting the implementation of the highest integrity standards and delivering independent global rating and certification for Sport.
Funded by its members, SIGA is the only organisation to bring together all key stakeholder groups – Sport, Government, International Organisations, Global Business and Civil Society – from every region in the world, around one critical, fundamental Cause: to foster greater Integrity throughout Sport.
SIGA is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, as a non for profit association, funded by its members, and comprises of the following continental subsidiaries: SIGA AMERICA, SIGA EUROPE and SIGA LATIN AMERICA.
For more information on SIGA, including its vision, mission and reform agenda, please refer to the website: www.siga-sport.com.
To contact SIGA, please email: email@example.com.