Qatar Airways, beIN Media Group, Major League Baseball, Youth Sports Games, Electronic Gaming Association, European Sponsorship Association, A BOLA and more join #SIW2021
The momentum for Sport Integrity Week 2021 (#SIW2021) continues to grow, as the Sport Integrity Global Alliance (SIGA) announces 20 new high-profile Speakers to reach 100 global industry leaders. With only three days to go to the most vibrant event in Sport Integrity, there is still time to register and secure your place as part of SIGA’s global movement to drive meaningful change and press for Sport Integrity.
The 20-strong new Speakers SIGA are proud to introduce today are (in alphabetical order):
- Akbar Al-Baker: Group Chief Executive, Qatar Airways
- Andy Westlake: Chairman, European Sponsorship Association
- Annette Knott: Secretary General, Trinidad & Tobago Olympic Committee
- Cameron Andrews: Legal Director for Anti-Piracy, beIN Media Group
- Cindy Nkomo: Acting Chief Executive Officer, Boxing South Africa
- Courtney Brunious: Chief Operating Officer, Altius Sports Partners
- Farah Palmer: Vice Chair of New Zealand Rugby Football Union
- Grégoire Polad: Director General, Association of Commercial Television in Europe
- José Manuel Delgado: Former football player | Assistant Director, A BOLA
- Khalid Galant: CEO, South African Institute for Drug-Free Sport
- Marquest Meeks: Senior Counsel & Director, Sports Betting, Compliance & State Government Relations, Major League Baseball
- Massimiliano Montanari: CEO, International Centre for Sport Security
- Miruna Herovanu: Senior EU Affairs Officer, Association of Commercial Television in Europe (ACTE)
- Pavel Klymenko: Head of Policy – Global Monitoring and Human Rights, FARE
- Pedro Pinto: Founder & CEO, Empower Sports
- Pedro Trengrouse: Senior Partner, Tengrouse & Gonçalves Advogados
- Raymon Gaddis: Marketing & Public Relations Intern, Philadelphia Union | Former MLS Athlete
- Severin Moritzer: CEO, Play Fair Code
- Slaven Maric: Advisor to the Organizing Committee, Youth Sports Games
- Tyler Schrodt: Founder, Electronic Gaming Federation
Check the previously released Speakers here: First Speaker Announcement, Second Speaker Announcement; Third Speaker Announcement, Fourth Speaker Announcement, Fifth Speaker Announcement, Sixth Speaker Announcement, Seventh Speaker Announcement, Eighth Speaker Announcement.
More than 60 digital events, including high-level Panel Sessions, Fireside Chats, Keynotes, and other, make the Sport Integrity Week a unique global event and a powerful dynamo for enhanced governance and greater transparency and accountability within sport and the wider industry.
#SIW2021 is open to everyone. Participation for the webinars is FREE for the first 500 passes for Under 30s that #StandWithSIGA in support of the Sport Integrity Goals, but pre-registration is necessary.
Other Delegate Passes are available at a symbolic price. All funds raised will be reinvested into a global programme to promote Gender, Race, Diversity, and Inclusion and Young People’s participation in Sport Integrity.
Places are limited.
To reserve your place, click here.
Join Our Global Movement
For membership of SIGA and partnership opportunities relating to Sport Integrity Week and our other thought leadership events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Partnership Proposal Deck here.
– END –
SIGA is the world´s largest coalition in the field of sport´s governance and integrity. Supported by more than 100 international multi-industry supporters, SIGA is an independent and neutral organisation whose mission is to bring about meaningful reforms and enhance the integrity of all sports through a set of universal standards operated by an independent and neutral body. SIGA is the only organisation to bring together sport, governments, academia, international organisations, sponsors, business, rights holders, NGOs and professional services companies, from every region in the world, around a common cause of fostering greater integrity throughout sport.
For more information on SIGA, including its vision, mission and reform agenda, please refer to the website: www.siga-sport.com.
To contact SIGA, please email: email@example.com.
Follow SIGA on:
- Twitter at https://twitter.com/SIGAlliance,
- Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/sigalliance/?hl=en
- LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/sigalliance/.